Many people have embraced online workouts and found this to be their way to exercise now.
My classes are streamed live so you still have the feeling of being at a live workout, Those same classes are also on offer as catch up/on demand.
What are some of the benefits of online workouts? Here are some that I have come across for some people;
- No driving and parking to a venue
- No need for a babysitter
- You can workout out in your pjs (keeping your camera off ?)
- Time efficient
- Join in the class while waiting for a phone call/delivery
- Feel more comfortable working out from home
- Don’t feel self conscious
- Roll out of bed and workout
- No one to judge you- a lot of people feel they need to get fit /slim down before they can attend a class but this way no one can see you so it doesn’t matter how fit/unfit you are
- You are always up front and centre so you can see exactly what’s going on all the time
- You can catch up if something crops up at the last minute so you don’t miss out!
The list is endless.
If you want to workout but don’t because of reasons including the list above, why not get in touch and try working out online with me.